There is a beautiful Patratu Valley located about 35 km from Ranchi. In view of its beauty, the state government has decided to produce the Film City here. It is exactly like the beautiful but dangerous paths of Gangtok-Nathula, Dehradun-Mussoorie. Driving here is always very safe. A single default here can cause a steep decline.
- The beautiful valley starts after Pithauria police station. The entire valley is about 15 kilometers. This valley has a path between high mountains and mountains.
- On passing by the way, it looks like such a beautiful sight that one wants to come here every time. The drive itself is an exciting experience in the Serpilli Valley.
- The Ranchi-Patratu road, which offers natural beauty situated between the valley and the mountains, is unique and unique in itself.
- This road was built from Ratu to Ramgarh. In the midst of this falls the valley, which has dozens of Adventure turns. About 900 crore rupees were spent on the road from Ratu to Ramgarh.
- To increase greenery on both sides of this road, 39 thousand trees have been planted. This road was completed in three years. The shooting of Nagpuri and Khoratha video albums continues here on a daily basis.
In the rainy season, the entire valley covers the sheet of greenery.
- Descending down this road of valley surrounded by lush green trees, there are more than two dozen dangerous, curved turns. A deep moat on the winding path and on one of its banks.
- In the rainy season the entire valley is wrapped in a sheet of greenery. The weather is generally normal in this area of Jharkhand.
- This road passes through Pithoria to Patratu Dam site. Film City will be opened in the coming days in this hilly region and a tourist hub is also proposed.
- There are also rainy rivers and some seasonal waterfalls on the way to the valley. On proceeding in this valley, Patratu Dam comes.
- Here you will get to see such a beautiful view, which you will rarely forget. The drive itself is an exciting experience in the Serpilli Valley. People of the city arrive here to enjoy the weekend.